06 May 2006

Resurrection


Originally uploaded by ryanfoley.
I'm really slipping with the posting. But I'm going to try to get up-to-date today (and then immediately fall behind again).

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, Michelle and I saw Birdmonster at Mezzanine for their record release party. In case you haven't heard the buzz, this SF band is getting a lot of attention from their new album. I've been listening to it about once every other day, and so far it still keeps my attention.

But where these guys really do their best in live. They have a lot of fun on stage and are energetic. A hometown crowd and a new record will probably add a little extra energy too.

In the spirit of catching up, I'm just going to say that they're one of the better live acts out there right now, and if you get a chance, go see them. And here is a song off their EP that rocks pretty hard. The anticipation for the vocals is really the best part of it.

Birdmonster - Resurrection Song

No comments: